Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation is a sequence of 12 powerful yoga poses. Besides being a great cardiovascular workout, Surya Namaskar is also known to have an immensely positive impact on the body and mind.
Surya Namaskar is best done early morning on an empty stomach. Each round of Sun Salutation consists of two sets, and each set is composed of 12 yoga poses. You might find several versions on how to practice Sun Salutation. However, it is advisable to stick to one particular version and practice it regularly for best results.
Besides good health, Surya Namaskar also provides an opportunity to express gratitude to the sun for sustaining life on this planet.
Incredible benefits of Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation):
1. Helps maintain cardiovascular health.
2. Stimulates the nervous system.
3. Helps in stretching, flexing and toning the muscles.
4. An excellent exercise for weight loss management.
5. Strengthens the immune system.
6. Enhances cognitive functions.
7. Improves overall health, strengthens the body and relaxes the mind.
For more updates follow me on the following social media handles-
Telegram – https://t.me/YogDarsana
Follow my Yoga Institute NETAJEE BYAYAM SANGHA, RK MISSION ROAD, KARIMGANJ, ASSAM :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010089690202
#SuryaNamaskar #Sunsalutation #YogaAtHome #YogDarsana #KaroYogaRahoNirog #MyLifeMyYoga #YogaWithFamily #YogaforBeginners #SimpleYogaExercises