How to do Crow Pose / Bakasana in 3 simple steps / Yoga Arm Balance
Bakasana (also know as crow pose) is the Sanskrit name for Hatha yoga pose.
Practitioner begins by squatting & placing the palms firm on the mat between the legs & directly under the shoulders, lift your entire body weight on your palms.
In this video I have share 3 simple steps to achieve crow pose. Practice with confidence & with intention to learn.
Do not rush in the pose..sooner or later you will end up achieve the pose💪😃
Avante is giving out *1 FREE YOGA CLASS * in our studio.
Terms & Conditions:
1. To be redeemed from 9/8/20 to 9/11/20
2. Visit Avante website www.avante.com.sg to register email, contact nomber or call 62270780 for appointment.
3. Please register with source Code YouTube YT OR Facebook FB OR Instagram IS when making online class appointment
4. Only applicable to 1st time new students / returning students (inactive for the past 3 mths)
5. Only allow for 1 redemption per person from either Facebook, Youtube OR Instagram
6. To view our monthly yoga schedules, visit avante.com.sg
7. Contact 9299 1993 Teacher Diana for any enquiries
8) Cancellation of booking within 1 day advanced otherwise 1 session will be forfeited
Like, Subscribe and Follow us:
#avanteyoga #yogasg #yogalove #yogajourney #yogabenefits #yogarelax #yogastudio #namaste #yogaeverywhere #highvibration #healthylifestyle #happy #yogapractice #beauty #body #asana #yogi #meditate #armbalance