Introduction to Yoga Poses for Stretching and Flexibility
Are you inflexible and unable to stretch your muscles for your day to day activities? Then, you are at right place. Here we present the yoga poses, which is a form of physical and mental exercises that have originated in India thousands of years back and now these yoga poses or exercises are being practiced by people across many countries all over the world. The great saints and sages of ancient India used to practice these yoga poses to gain control over their mind and body. Yoga poses for stretching and flexibility are time tested and will yield marvelous results if practiced correctly.
These yoga poses or postures are time tested and can cure the most difficult to cure diseases. These yoga poses are indispensible for stretching and flexibility of human body.
9 Best Yoga Poses for Stretching and Flexibility
1. Tadasana or Mountain Pose Helps in Making the Limbs Flexible
2. Supta Padangustasana Stretches Hamstring, Calves and Inner Thigh and Relieves Stiff Back
3. Halasana or Plow Pose for Stretching the Spine and Improving Overall Flexibility
4. Adho Mukha Svanasana or Downward Facing Dog Pose-An Effective Yoga Pose to Stretch Lumbar and Cervical Spine
5. Balasana Helps Stretch Your Lower and Upper Back and Improves Flexibility of the Spine
6. Trikonasana for Stretching the Groins and Improving the Flexibility of Thoracic and Lumbar Spine
7. Baddha Konasana for Stretching the Hip Bones
8. Setu Bandha Sarvangasana for Improving the Shoulders Flexibility
9. Gomukhasana for Stretching the Arms.